Re: Topic: Footnotes/Endnotes and 1.0

Subject: Re: Topic: Footnotes/Endnotes and 1.0
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 02:00:16 CDT

I won't steal Pat's thunder by writing about how footnotes/endnotes should
work. We've chatted about this over IRC however and I think that this
feature is slightly less complicated than directly edittable
headers/footers. It shares some of the same issues but has it's own
difficulties. All are solvable however and I think we've thought of all
the gotcha's.

Given that we now have edittable headers and footers and Pat's willing to
work on it, I think a one month time-scale is not unrealistic.

Cheers

Martin