RE: Image Draft Proposal

Subject: RE: Image Draft Proposal
From: Duncan Lock (duncan.lock@ROC-OFFICE.CO.UK)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 05:49:39 CDT

        I am not in any way qualified to comment on your draft proposal; so
I won't.
All I wanted to say was that the Mozilla project have just rewritten all
their graphics libraries (they have been calling it libpr0n, for obvious, if
unfortunate reasons). As their code is open-source-ish (It's under the
Mozilla Public Licence (MPL) AFAIK) and XP some of this code may be useful.
        I suspect you may already be aware of this, if so I appologise for
time wasting.

Dunc.