Re: Can't login to CVS

Subject: Re: Can't login to CVS
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 17:36:34 CDT

On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 12:47:22PM -0700, Jim Colvin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get the latest source from CVS for the first time in a couple of months I'm using Windows 98 and CVS 1.11. When I do
> 'cvs login' I get the error 'Unknown host cvs.abisource.com.' I can login to other CVS repositories. Has something changed since
> February?

A number of people have mentioned DNS problems in the past few days,
I'm looking into getting them fixed, but I'm not entirely sure what
the problem is, since I'm still able to get access, and the DNS server
seems to be working properly.

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss