version unnumbered??

Subject: version unnumbered??
From: Steven J Pulito (stevenp@seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 21:29:14 CDT

Well I moved the libraries where abiword could see them and everything
works.

But I have two questions:
1) how do I have the libraries statically linked?

2) when I open the about dialog my version is is listed as unnumbered,
what's the deal with this?

also AbiWord --version just spits out what the acceptable options are, I
guess version isn't one of them.

Thanks,
Steve