pspell 0.12 and IRC help lines.

Subject: pspell 0.12 and IRC help lines.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 23:22:14 CDT

Hi everyone,
            I really like the multilingual spelling available in current
CVS abi. However it really needs pspell 0.12 to work with the aspell
distributed by redhat in verson 7.0 and 7.1. I built pspell 0.12.1 from
src and it worked fine after I removed both pspell-0.11 and
pspell-devel-0.11 rpms from my system.

Unfortunately RH only ships pspell 0.11 in both 7.0 and 7.1. So tomorrow I
will attempt to make pspell 0.12.1 rpm for redhat 7.1 and put it on our
download site. Kevin might like it on his site too.

BTW Ximian DOES ship 0.7.14. They've also put an addition to our help
menu. This gives a direct attachment to Ximian's "Monkey Talk" irc
help service.

This is an interesting idea. Maybe we should setup such a link to
#abiword-user for our builds.

Can we do this XP? IS there a GPL Windows IRC client?

Cheers!

Martin