serious problem...

Subject: serious problem...
rms@greymalkin.yi.org
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 11:39:10 CDT

Hello...

I have a word document that I can successfully open in abiword.
After opening it, I save it in .abw format, and... as I open it, my computer crashes.

Now, although this could be a problem specific to my computer, I see cpu usage jump terribly before freezing. I don't know if it's only that I haven't time to see the memory being eaten too fast, but it is very bad that I can't open a native abiword file like this :(

If anyone wants the file, I can send it (it's 1736 KB with bzip2 compression)

Hugs, rms