commit/HALF ZAP: Fix ispell stuff

Subject: commit/HALF ZAP: Fix ispell stuff
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 11:06:20 CDT

Big pseudo changes to ispell to make it pass around a structure rather
than rely on all sorts of gloabals willy nilly here and there. Also
fixed our spelling class to work with accepting suggestions once more.
This code is dirty, gross and ugly (not to mention still not supporting
multiple hash sized just yet) but it works on my machine and will no
doubt break other machines.
CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: Makefile correct.c good.c hash.c ispell.h ispell_checker.cpp
CVS: ispell_checker.h lookup.c makedent.c tgood.c
CVS: