commit -- dynamic menus

Subject: commit -- dynamic menus
From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela (cuenca@celium.net)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 05:16:15 CDT

I commited that a couple of days ago, but I wanted to send the "commit"
email, inet go down, and I was offline all the WE.

Now dynamic menus is much near of perfection :-), but it still has some
gotchas (though now it can be used). It means that we will be able to
bind a perl script to a menubar item and to have configurable menu bar a
la word etc. I'm only interested in the former right now (but it will
still wait some time...).

On a related note, Abi is segfaulting when I type the first letter of
the second word (ie, if I write no spaces, puntuation, etc., I can write
whatever I want, but if I write a space, it will segfault in the next
letter).

I didn't saw anything like that when I was testing this patch, but the
patch has to do with the ev_Menu_* stuff, and the ev_UnixKeyboard is
near, so maybe it has anything to do... gdb was pointing me somewhere
else, I really I don't know if the problem is related to my patch
(before the commit, I sync'ed my tree with cvs, so it may also be any
patch that hit the tree in the last week).

Cheers,

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela
cuenca@celium.net