Re: Edit Menu

Subject: Re: Edit Menu
From: Dom Lachowicz (dominicl@seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 23:42:10 CDT

> I'm totally in agreement that doing it in Imp_XML is the wrong place.
> But I just don't think the file format should change.

AFAIK, I've never said that we should but rather that when the feature
was implemented, it should've done things differently. I'm certainly not
arguing for us to change how we implement it on disk now - it's too late
for that. For better or for worse, 0.7.14 is out there. All I'm saying
is that we're doing things inside of the importer at the wrong level and
that should change. Patches willingly accepted.

Dom