Ends of lines getting trimmed too close!

Subject: Ends of lines getting trimmed too close!
From: Larry Kollar (kollar@alltel.net)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 21:11:41 CDT

Working from CVS source as of late Friday evening, LinuxPPC

Some characters are getting clipped off along their right sides.
Check out the (gzipped PostScript) output at:

        http://www.alltel.net/~kollar/bulletin-5-20.abw.ps.gz

Most of the problems are in the left column; especially check
the last character of each line. I tried this with several
different fonts with similar results. But now I try to re-open
that document, and Abi tells me it's "bogus."

A cursory search of Bugzilla and the mail archive didn't turn
anything up, but I understand 'zilla has been having problems.

Any suggestions?

        Larry