german translation (updated)

Subject: german translation (updated)
From: Ralf Mueller (ralf@krisralf.physik.uni-karlsruhe.de)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 09:16:35 CDT

Hello,

the very simpliest way to import the german translation I began to write
is to
implement the files as they are attached. The (up to now 20 files) which
are translated can be accessed from every interested user and the
remaining files are the english files.

Every new tranlation can simply be implemented by overwrite the english
file in the de_dE directory.

I would be very thankfull if you could implement the translations in the
current state because I don't want to continue the work if there are
other persons working simulatneously on the same project.

Thank you very much and I will continue the work next week.

Bye

Ralf Müller