Re: Patch: Win32 crash fix

Subject: Re: Patch: Win32 crash fix
rob.campbell@att.net
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 11:01:38 CDT

Michael,

Could you send a copy of the latest binary? Or post it
somewhere? I would greatly appreciate it. Both of the
places I regularly check for nightly builds
(www.abisource.com/~sam/nightly/latest/ and
www.abisource.com/~tom/nightly/) no longer seem to get
updated.

Is it possible that one of these sites might be
regularly updated again? Perhaps with Michael's builds?
I would love to test the latest versions.

Thanks,
Rob Campbell