I'm back - sort of

Subject: I'm back - sort of
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@zoftcorp.adsl.dk)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 10:28:53 CDT

I had my appendix removed a couple of weeks back, which is why you
haven't heard from me (if you wondered :)

I've tried to keep an eye on the list traffic, but the archive
absolutely stinks - it's often 2-4 days stale. Hopefully that'll be
fixed when/if we switch to mailman?

Regarding AbiWord weekly news: I hope to get issue #42 out later
today, even if it's a couple of weeks old by now.

It'll probably take me some days to get through the pile of postings,
but I plan to make weekly news for the past two weeks while I do so.
It'll probably take some weeks to get back in sync, but such is life.

Cheers,
Jesper