commit: Deleteing a property during "Modify Font" now works.

Subject: commit: Deleteing a property during "Modify Font" now works.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 23:43:53 CDT

Deleting a property on during a "Modify Font" now works.

Platform maintiners should now look at doing other platform front end's
for Styles. I'm happy that the xp portion of the dialog is unlikely to
change much now. I still have to make Paragraph styles only update the
properties defined in the styles and not set everything else to defaults,
but that requires PieceTable changes.

Look at the screen shots abi/shots/wp/unix

I'm happy with the XP portion of the Styles dialog now.

Cheers

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.h src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Style.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Style.h src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Styles.cpp