Re: right-click to do calculations Non-member submission from [pod@sapienagents.net]]

Subject: Re: right-click to do calculations Non-member submission from [pod@sapienagents.net]]
From: Ron Ross (ronross@colba.net)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 15:21:47 CDT

"Karl Ove Hufthammer" <huftis@bigfoot.com> writes:

> [...]

Hi. I just wanted to mention that, notwithstanding the usefulness of the
proposed feature in the present context and state of AW, once tables are
implemented, a minimal range of mathematical calculations on cells,
rows, columns _will_ be expected, or at least looked for by many, as
Word, WordPerfect, and probably Lotus WP as well support a huge array of
table formulas. But maybe the implementation of that is another thing
entirely...

Ron