Re: Applix import !

Subject: Re: Applix import !
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 08:30:41 CDT

On Wed, 23 May 2001, Hubert Figuiere wrote:

> Applix import is now at the level where it imports row text.
> That is a good start.
> Perhaps is it time to make it yellow in the POW list ? Or
> should I provide an exporter first.

This is excellent Hub! Congratulations :-)

However since we're in a focussed mode, do you think you could work on
import/export of styles to RTF? Right now cutting and pasting a section
text in AbiWord loses the style information on the paste.

However as always your time is your own, I just think this would be a good
thing to finish as we finish off styles. (I'm tracking down some weirdness
in styles behaviour in PieceTable now)

Cheers

Martin