Re: boustrophedon: should I bother with abiword?

Subject: Re: boustrophedon: should I bother with abiword?
From: Simmon Keith (traevoli@usa.net)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 23:23:18 CDT

> Please compile AbiWord with ABI_OPT_BIDI_ENABLED=1 (make clean realclean
> first, though).

No luck. I've been trying for days to compile (without any special
parameters) to no avail. I'm using debian stable (with maybe a few elements
from testing). No matter what approach I take or what suggestions I try,
nothing works.

Anyone have a binary of AbiWord with this option enabled? I'd really like to
try it out!

-------

"I'm independent of The Man, (known as Big Brother, Uncle Sam, and the
government). Denouncing tyranny by bearing arms: each person free to choose;
individuals, seek liberty and justice for all."

   -- Simmon Keith