Re: Win32 Encoding Manger OK?

Subject: Re: Win32 Encoding Manger OK?
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@zoftcorp.adsl.dk)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 09:30:26 CDT

>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Dunbar <hippietrail@yahoo.com> writes:

Andrew> Are there any changes I need to make to my Win32 Encoding
Andrew> manager for it to be committed? I have my IME input patch
Andrew> waiting which depends on the Encoding Manager. I just noticed
Andrew> Windows IME support is in the top ten most wanted fixes wo I'm
Andrew> eager to get it out there for review and testing.

If you haven't had any feedback, I'd suggest you go ahead and check it
in. Sometimes asking for forgiveness is easier than asking for
permission...

And I also want to see those bugs fixed :)

Jesper