Re: Where have all the tinderboxen gone?

Subject: Re: Where have all the tinderboxen gone?
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 20:12:04 CDT

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 08:12:10AM -0400, Thomas Fletcher wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I had to restart my machine today and I noticed that when
> I went to check on the state of my tinderbox ... that the
> only tinderbox which is running is the linux parsons box.
> Where have all of the other clients gone?

SourceGear moved their network connectivity, and all of those boxen
accidentaly went away. We're hoping they come back soon, and the
SourceGear folk have said they would, but I haven't seen any results
yet.

[abiword.com]

This is again a result of SourceGear's transition. They need to fix
this, but they haven't yet. Use abisource.com in the meantime.

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss