Commit: Maximum Column height property.

Subject: Commit: Maximum Column height property.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 22:44:55 CDT

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Styles.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_AbiWord_1.cpp
Implement a new section level property "section-max-column-height" which
sets the maximum height of a column.

This will automatically break a column once it's height excedes this
value.

This enables an easy way to layout fixed sized columns on page. I imagine
this will be most useful for Doing posters of presentations.

No GUI for this since Dom has frozen strings until Wednesday. You have
manually edit *.abw files to test this new feature.

Once strings are unfrozen, I'll implement this feature in the columns
dialog along with the "space-after" section level property.

Cheers

Martin