Installing 0.9.3 test

Subject: Installing 0.9.3 test
From: Scott Rushfeldt (sirushfe@unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 21:52:23 CDT

Just a question when installing the 0.9.3 test of Abiword I kept being told that the *.png, *.html, *.jpg, and *.gif files on my computer from version 0.9.2 of Abiword were newer then the ones being installed, and asked if I wanted to keep the file on the computer. This is not a big problem, but it could definitely annoy a regular user of Abiword having to click the yes or no button several dozen times to install Abiword.

Thanks,
Scott Rushfeldt
NCSU