Re: Win32 0.9.3 Test

Subject: Re: Win32 0.9.3 Test
From: Alan Harrison Keefer (akeefer@stanford.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 00:06:22 CDT

I've just moved back to campus this afternoon, so I can't give any guarantees on when I'll have a network
connection up and running (should be within 24 hours, though could be as soon as later tonight). Once I get
everything working again I'll test it out on Windows 2000 and 98, and I'll test out whatever Linux packages I can
get to install once I fix my half-broken Linux install (which shouldn't take too long once my network connection is
running).

-Alan Keefer