Problem with Fresh Install on win32 build of 0.9.3

Subject: Problem with Fresh Install on win32 build of 0.9.3
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 07:58:51 CDT

I've installed the test build three times (on Win95).

All three times, the first time I've run it, AbiWord has crashed after
doing the following:

-start AbiWord
-type "test" <return>
-select "test", apply "Chapter Heading 1" style using the style combo
box
-select "Chapter Heading 1", apply "Numbered Heading 1" style using the
style combo box
-AbiWord crashes, I think the message is "This program has performed an
illegal operation and will be shut down."

Once I maximized the window before typing test, the other two times I
let the window stay at its default initial size (not maximized).

In all three cases, when I try it again after restarting AbiWord, the
crash does not occur.

Randy Kramer