Re: Win32 builds for testing

Subject: Re: Win32 builds for testing
From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@multicert.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 13:49:21 CDT

Hi,

On Thu, 2001-09-06 at 19:23, Nikolaj Brandt Jensen wrote:
> I have started making Win32 builds (with MD5 sums) of AbiWord
> available here: http://www.niksbiks.dk/Abi/
> This one has the correct version number :-)

Please, post the md5sums on the mailing list.
Whoever could hipotethically hack your machine, could also replace the
md5sums, thus rendering useless any use of those md5sums.

Replacing a post on the mailing list (which has some mirros for cross
checking) is somewhat harder.

Hugs, rms

+ So let's do it...?