0.9.3 for Slackware 8

Subject: 0.9.3 for Slackware 8
From: JAL (solnul@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 17:36:15 CDT

I don't seem to have ftp space at the moment, but I'm
looking into solutions. If someone could help me with
this, it would be much appreciated. In the mean time,
here are protopackage prototypes for 0.9.3. These
should produce an AbiWord package on Slackware 8.

If you don't have protopackage, just go to
http://ftp2.sourceforge.net/pub/slackware/unsupported/
protopkg/packages/
install the package, and run /sbin/protopkg in the
directory with the prototype files. It should download
source and produce packages automagically.