Re: RH 7.1 rpms available for 0.9.3

Subject: Re: RH 7.1 rpms available for 0.9.3
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 19:42:56 CDT

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Wayne Schuller wrote:

> hi all,
>
> Martin, I downloaded the abiword-gnome RPM as soon as you announced it yesterday
> and it worked fine for me.
>
> All the dialogs work... Seems to open lots of different files ok, abw, rtf, doc,
> wordperfect...
>
> It looks in a releasable state to me.
>
> thanks,
> wayne

Thanks Wayne,
             My own tests indicate the strings are correct for this
build so I'm uploading these to sourceforge.

BTW builders, when you're satisfied your binary is good just ftp them to

upload.sourceforge.net into the directory "incomming" and send an email to
the list.

Hub, Dom, Sam or I will then move them into the download area.

Cheers

Martin