Re: New build of AbiWord for XDarwin available

Subject: Re: New build of AbiWord for XDarwin available
From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 02:26:25 CDT

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Martin Sevior wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, F J Franklin wrote:
> > Hi, there's a new build of AbiWord for XDarwin available from my website:
>
> If this is OK, we should put it on sourceforge and include it in the
> release announcement.

I'm slightly reluctant to do this for the following reasons:

(a) It's not strictly AbiWord-0.9.3. It's built from CVS (and not the
    release tag either) with my two XDQ patches; and
(b) There's a custom install script which you get from my website along
    with instructions on use.

If these are not obstacles, then I'm more than happy to upload to
SourceForge and escape the potential wrath of the network
administrators...

Regards, Frank

ps. Assuming I haven't been hacked overnight, the md5sum is

bd13de225d44a3c6e1c6e297ccbf81fa *AbiWord-XDarwin-static-20010906.bin

Francis James Franklin
F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

`people who are strangers to liquor are incapable of talking about literature.'
Those refreshing words filled my head with the clarified butter of great
wisdom, removed all obstacles to understanding. Truly it was a case of:
`Open the gates of the throat and pour down a bucket of Maotai.' --- Mo Yan