Re: Problem with Fresh Install on win32 build of 0.9.3

Subject: Re: Problem with Fresh Install on win32 build of 0.9.3
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 06:56:59 CDT

Since my report yesterday, I've downloaded the Release-0-9-3-1 from
http://www.niksbiks.dk/Abi/.

I basicly get the same results as I did with the earlier build, *except*
that it crashes every time, not just the first time after a fresh
install.

Notes:

1. It is possible that I did something different yesterday on the second
trial in each case, like maybe I failed to hit <enter> after test? If
it would be an important clue, I can go back and check it.

2. The md5sums were fine for each package.

Randy Kramer