Re: Win32 Testing Update

Subject: Re: Win32 Testing Update
From: Alan Keefer (akeefer@stanford.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 15:01:11 CDT

I'll agree with that sentiment . . . I've been using it for the last two
and a half days or so and haven't run into any problems except the endnote
issue I already mentioned, though I haven't tested it too insanely since I
wasn't really sure what was supposed to be working in the first place. I
ran it through some basic tests and then used it to write a few papers, and
didn't have any problems at all.

-Alan Keefer