Abort 0.9.3 go for 0.9.4?

Subject: Abort 0.9.3 go for 0.9.4?
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 01:34:33 CDT

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Hubert Figuiere wrote:

> According to Tim LaDuca <tjl@141.com>:
> > This is just to call attention to bug 1533 which seems to me like a possibly
> > embarassing bug for 0.9.3 to have, basically change case will delete all but
> > 1st paragraph highlighted if more than one paragraph is highlighted.
>
> I don't think 0.9.3 will be hold. I sincerely hope we release 0.9.4 instead.

I agree. We should abort 0.9.3 and release 0.9.4 ASAP. Anyone who has
created documents with styles with prerelease of 0.9.3 will be able to
import and view their document with 0.9.4. Their styles will have to be
reset.

If the current CVS holds up as solid over the next day we should release
0.9.4.

Cheers

Martin