ttf +0.9.2

Subject: ttf +0.9.2
zadnik@atlas.cz
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 18:14:23 CDT

Hi,
my friend wrote a small script that makes installation ttf
in Abiword much easier - I send it as attachement.
I tried it with AbiWord 0.9.2 and ttf from Microsoft
(the font_name32.exe ones: arial, courier new,
times new roman and verdana) and iso8859-2 - and it seems
to work nice - even with times !!!.
It replaces all fonts in abiword directory, doesn't check
for existings dirs and so on - he describes it in it - but
with some rewrote of it (prompt for destination, adding fonts
instead of replacing (but if it will work with times - then
replace it :-) ) - maybe it will be usefull to distribute it
with AbiWord
Best Regards
Milan Zadnik