Re: Bug 2004

Subject: Re: Bug 2004
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 16:04:42 CDT

Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> If you type, words will get wrapped and lines will get broken. Save that
> document and re-open, and you will have a surprise. This happens regardless of
> 'show paragraphs' mode, in case that matters.

I don't know if this clue will be helpful or not. I actually started
getting this behavior (paragraphs not being wrapped) before I closed and
reopened the document.

The first occurrence was when I cut and pasted a block of text including
a wrapped paragraph and a few shorter paragraphs that did not need to
wrap. When I pasted the block, the wrapped paragraph no longer
wrapped. As I typed more (and cut and pasted more) the problem got
worse, until the last five paragraphs I typed did not wrap.

Then I closed and then reopened the document in hopes the problem would
go away -- instead, as Don mentions, none of the paragraphs were
wrapped.

Randy Kramer