Re: Commit: alan's patch

Subject: Re: Commit: alan's patch
From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 15:19:41 CDT

> Applause for making the logo a link back to the homepage, this is a great

it was a bug, and i remebered that it had bothered me too so i decided to patch
it. There are loads of really good suggestions of things to fix or improve in
Bugzilla.

> idea. I'm don't think that the gradient ramp fade image should be a link
> though.

That is exactly what the original patch was supposed to do, i did it twice when
i rembered that the images needed to be border="0". I know my html but i
borked the patch.
It looks bad in any browser, not just Internet Exploder.

Dom "fixed" it :P

Ill redo the patch tomorrow (Monday) afternoon (GMT), unless some one else is
impatient enough to do it.