Re: correction for Win32 Bidi Makefile patch

Subject: Re: correction for Win32 Bidi Makefile patch
From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 13:52:59 CDT

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Kenneth J.Davis wrote:

> I built both Bidi enabled and standard distribution with
> these patches (this updated one & the other three from my
> previous email) today without any problems (actually while doing
> this I realized the error with my previous patch, hence the update).
>
> Thank you,
> Jeremy Davis
> jeremyd@computer.org

Kenneth -

I appreaciate everything you have done to date. I congratulate you on
getting the Win32 Tinderbox setup running. As for your patches, you will
have to forgive me. I was taking a short break from AbiWord development
and so timely commits from me have been lacking. I will see to committing
your patches later today and hopefully seeing the Win32 BIDI build turn
green.

Cheers!

Michael D. Pritchett