Re: Please don't release tonight

Subject: Re: Please don't release tonight
From: David Mandelin (mandelin@cs.wisc.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 16:56:27 CDT

Just so you know, I'm still working on RTF export. I checked out today
and found a bug right away. The stylesheet was pretty much totally
wrong. I'll try to send a patch tomorrow.

By the way, if anyone happens to know the answer to either of these,
please tell.

If style S1 is based on S2, and S1 is used in the document but not S2,

1. Is S2 considered used by the Style::isUsed() function?

2. Is there any benefit to making sure S2 precedes S1 in the RTF
stylesheet?