commit: fix this Re: [Fwd: Repeatable Crasher] plus 0.9.4 now?

Subject: commit: fix this Re: [Fwd: Repeatable Crasher] plus 0.9.4 now?
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 00:42:47 CDT

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF_AttrProp.cpp
fix Randy's repeatable crasher.

OK Fixed several more problems with the style exporter. It at least
doesn't crash easily now althought many of the problems Randy has
uncovered remain.

I think abi is stable enough for 0.9.4 now. Please test again.

If people agree I hope either Dom will do a 0.9.4 release over night or I
will do a release tomorrow.

Cheers

Martin