Commit: UT_UnixIdle implementation

Subject: Commit: UT_UnixIdle implementation
From: Dom Lachowicz (dominicl@seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 09:37:39 CDT

Looks like I beat Ben to it ;-)

Please test this out and look the code over. I think that I've done everything
properly. Only tested the autoconf build but I made the necessary changes for
the diving-makefile system too, only untested. Spell-checking is now blazingly
fast on unix. Probably on win32 now too :)

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: configure.ac configure.in src/af/util/Makefile
CVS: src/af/util/unix/GNUmakefile.am src/af/util/unix/Makefile
CVS: src/af/util/xp/ut_idle.cpp src/af/util/xp/ut_idle.h
CVS: src/config/abi_defs.mk
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: src/af/util/unix/ut_unixIdle.cpp
CVS: src/af/util/unix/ut_unixIdle.h