Bug 1701 (RTF importer) squashed

Subject: Bug 1701 (RTF importer) squashed
From: Matti Picus (matti@picus.org)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 17:25:01 CDT

This patch should fix the bug where headers were formatted improperly on
import. The importer ignored some paragraph formatting since the flag that
tells the importer that a new paragraph has begun was not always set.

I also fixed a different section of code that contained vestiges of a
previous method of tracking styles. I added some TODO comments, since the
code has unreachable segments that are leftovers of the old way. Could
whoever added the new way check this and delete the bloat?

Matti