Re: Binaries and a problem

Subject: Re: Binaries and a problem
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 15:39:14 CDT

Michael D. Pritchett wrote:
> Thanks for the suppling the Win32 binaries. Also thanks for bringing to
> my attention the nsis tagging oversignt. The nsis module is not tagged
> with the rest of the release.

I was able to install AbiWord with no problems without the nsis modules,
and I've started testing.

I haven't done much testing so far, but the two repeatable crashers I've
had recently (bugzilla 1995 and 2027) are not occurring.

I plan to some more testing this evening.

What are the nsis modules, and is lack of them likely to cause
misleading test results?

Randy Kramer