Re: repeatable header foot pagenum crasher on win32

Subject: Re: repeatable header foot pagenum crasher on win32
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 23:13:34 CDT

Anyone closer to parsons than I am wanting to fix this? I currently don't
dare due to the amount of packet-losses... :-(

FV_View::isHeaderOnPage() and FV_View::isFooterOnPage(). These functions
never check the returned pointer from the call:

 fp_Page * pPage = getCurrentPage();

Pretty bad when you can't even get a current page, but since that function
indeed can return NULL all calls to it must be checked. It was the source of
Alan's crash.

/Mike