Re: commit: Fix repeatable header/footer crash and another bug.

Subject: Re: commit: Fix repeatable header/footer crash and another bug.
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 10:11:41 CDT

Martin Sevior wrote:

> Fix repeatable header/footer crash and overwrite bug.

Great. Could you, or anyone, please also take care of the
FV_View::isHeaderOnPage and isFooterOnPage so that they check the return
value from getCurrentPage. I'd do it myself but with the packet losses I
experience right now (no dubt from Code Red or Nimda) I can't even update my
local sources from CVS safely, much less do I trust it to commit anything.
:-/

/Mike