Re: New Splash Screen?

Subject: Re: New Splash Screen?
From: Dom Lachowicz (dominicl@seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 09:42:18 CDT

Ok, here's the deal on the splash screen:

I've emailed Jakub with our comments, suggestions, and even new artwork
(messages from both on and off-list). I've asked him to take into account our
suggestions, including (but not limited to):

1) Keeping a fountain pen
2) Making the artwork feel less "cartoonish"
3) Incorporating Abi the Ant back into the artwork (maybe by having Abi hold
the pen or even have her signature on the piece of paper)
4) Lessening that black outline around the pen

Jakub is a great guy and an awesome artist. He'll probably have something for
us soon. I'll keep you updated.

Dom