Probable bug: pd_Document

Subject: Probable bug: pd_Document
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 10:05:49 CDT

The amount of packet-losses now prohibits me from even updating that source
file.

If pd_Document.cpp 1.141 is the latest version (I can't even make a stat
right now) then we have a problem.

PD_Document::_syncFileTypes is to return a bool. Someone decided to try to
return
IEFT_Bogus, which is 1) <*horror*> a define, 2) defined to be
"(IEFileType)-1". It's used in this case in pd_Document.cpp, line 1449.

With this mix of data types and conventions (not to mention that file in
that place uses *ugly* GNU indent conventions instead of our established AW
conventions, I won't even bother to look where the real problem is.

/Mike