Re: Listings on Shareware Sites

Subject: Re: Listings on Shareware Sites
From: Nikolaj Brandt Jensen (mailbag@postman.dk)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 13:57:12 CDT

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:50:52 +0100, you wrote:

Hi Alan.

>when v1.0 is released i plan to sending a few letters to various
>Computer Magazines, suggesting that they put Abiword on their
>coverdisks.

This should probably be done in as many countries as we have
developers. I'll do the few remaning Danish PC mags.

I have tried to get a demo of commercial program on a cover CD. This
was suprisingly easy. They are desperate for something new. If we
write a nice description of what AbiWord is, what it can do etc. I
think we have a very good chance to get the ant out.

        - Nikolaj