Re: Web Site Redesign

Subject: Re: Web Site Redesign
From: Dom Lachowicz (dominicl@seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 08:47:24 CDT

Quoting Jared Davis <abiword@aiksaurus.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I've made a redesign/update of the AbiWord web site. I've attached a
> document describing what I've done and why. I

Hi Jared,

These look amazing. I'm quite impressed. However, it doesn't look too amazing
in the Konqueror browser - the fonts look quite horrid, in fact. I've attached
a screenshot in case this might help you. It looks amazing in Galeon or
Netscape. The Download page is broken in netscape 4.7. This may or may not be
a consideration for you. Also, in nutscrape 4.7, the right "sidebar" fonts
change sizes on different links. Again, this may or may not be important.

Dom