Re: Re:Doc script not working?

From: Calvin Arndt (calarndt@prodigy.net)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 12:23:11 EST

    4/2/02 12:15:24 PM, David Chart <linux@dchart.demon.co.uk> wrote:

    >Cal Arndt wrote:
    >
    >> If that's all you changed then you probably discovered a new bug I would
    >> think. I agree with your --nosplash comment, probably not essential.
    >
    >No, this is a real difference between GTK and GNOME, at least according to
    >an email Pat Lam sent me. Looks like Win32 goes with GTK.
    >
    >David Chart

    Do you need me to do something for this still? I saw the patches Pat committed,
    although I'm not sure how they apply to the script. Is the script working for you?
    Can you forward me a copy of what your using? I don't have the latest cvs (1 week old).
    Also which build system do you use (autoconf or diving make, new/old)

    Calvin