Re: [slashdot] Should Open Source Software Expire?

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 06:57:33 EST

    this message should not occur very often and should there should probably
    be a significant delay. i am forced to use a lot of software that gets
    upgraded only once a year, if im lucky.

    perhaps the installer would be the most appropriate place to add this.

    this is probably more hassle than it is worth, but i still think it is a
    nice idea.