Re: Using DJGPP

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 07:16:34 EDT

     --- James Jensen <jmjensen000@email.com> wrote: > I
    have a question:

    > I know that AbiWord for Windows is supposed to be
    > compiled with Visual C++. The problem is that I
    > don't have Visual C++; I have the DJGPP.
    >
    > Can AbiWord be compiled with DJGPP? I have the RSX
    > libraries, and all the compilers.
    >
    > Are there any DJGPP-specific tutorials out there
    > that could teach me what I need to know?

    Hi James. I don't know much about DJGPP but please
    do try to get AbiWord to build with it. I really want
    Abi to be buildable with free tools on Windows.
    Please post here whatever you do find and post bugs
    at http://bugzilla.abisource.com for the specific
    problems you encounter so we can have a way to track
    them.

    Andrew Dunbar.

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net http://www.abisource.com