(Webpage update?) Re: abiword and abiword-plugins tarballs on sourceforge.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 11:33:06 EDT

    On Sat, 6 Apr 2002, phearbear wrote:

    > Martin Sevior wrote:
    >
    > >Hi Folks,
    > > gzipped tarballs for abiword and abiword-plugins are on
    > >sourceforge.
    > >
    > >Let the binary building begin.
    > >
    > >When we have tested windows and Linux binaries I'll announce the release.
    > >A qnx binary would be great but I won't hold the release back if it's not
    > >ready soon after the windows and linux binaries are out.
    > >
    > >So I'm looking for volentters to build these. Once you've built them,
    >
    > I don't have access to upload files to sourceforge, so i'll stick with
    > (2) :)
    >
    > QNX 0.99.5 package
    > http://194.236.217.9/abiword-0.99.5.qpr
    >
    > It has a few bugs, but it works pretty OK.
    > 1) Plugins doesn't work
    > 2) Dictionaries doesn't work.
    > Except for that it seems to work pretty nicely.
    >
    > /Johan Björk

    I uploaded this to sourceforge and moved it inot hte download
    area. I will announce the release in about 8 hours unless there is
    something horribally wrong.

    Could hte webpage links be updated please? Use the release notes I posted
    a couple of days ago.

    Thanks everyone,

    With this done we'll just power-on to 1.0.

    Cheers

    Martin