Re: Binaries????

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 14:47:43 EDT

    On Sun, 2002-04-07 at 16:20, Martin Sevior wrote:
    > On Sun, 7 Apr 2002, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
    > > savannah has had some binaries since last night (your morning). but only
    > > for i686.
    > > I am currently finishing i386 binaries and I am uploading them as they
    > > finish.
    > > http://savannah.gnu.org/download/abiword/0.99.5/redhat/7.2/
    > Great! I've copied these to sourceforge and they're ready for testing.
    > (Well at least the i386 ones)

    Ok, from what I can tell, they seem to be working, however, my machines
    may be biased. However, I have tested the rpms in a different machine
    (the i686 ones).

    The tests where not deep, I just basically tested if abiword launched
    and if the plugins loaded.

    We should (post 1.0) see if we can make scripts to test abiword.

    Hugs, rms

    + So let's do it...?